Saturday, December 25, 2010

All About Me...In 30 Days! Day 30

all about me 
Day 30 – it's Christmas Eve! post a photo of what's under your tree this year! 

 This is what our tree looked like on Christmas Eve! So pretty and all aglow. We read little man the Night Before Christmas and tucked him into bed. What a special tradition to start with him! We hung up all of the stockings and Santa visited during the night. At 13 months, he's still not really "into" opening gifts, but we had fun! I look forward to year after year of him being more involved with Christmas.

So the "All About Me in 30 Days" event has come to an end. It was a lot of fun for me and I am so glad that I took part in it! I hope that you all have enjoyed getting to know a little bit more about me and I look forward to getting to know you all a little bit more in the next year! Thank you so much for reading! 

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment