Saturday, December 4, 2010

All About Me...30 Day Challenge

all about me
Day 13 - a description of what's currently in your handbag/purse/diaper bag!

Well I think it was rather fortuitous that I just cleaned out my diaper bag since I was going on an all day outing with little man and needed to pare things down to the necessities and get rid of the extra receipts, expired coupons, extra bobby-pins and whatnot. 

So, currently, in my diaper bag, I have:
  • a changing pad 
  • a medium wet bag with 2 extra cloth diapers in it (and in that wet bag, there are also cloth wipes and a small wet bag for the dirty diapers) 
  • Plum Organics apple & spinach puffs 
  • an empty bottle 
  • a change of clothes & extra socks for the little man 
  • a beanie for little man 
  • 2 teething bling necklaces and 2 bracelets
  • hand sanitizer
  • some face lotion for little man with this dry, windy winter weather
  • my wallet
  • some Babies R Us coupons
  • a pen
  • chap-stick
  • Ibuprofen 
...and then when I'm out shopping, I put my phone and keys in there and on occasion, a fun toy or favorite book for little man. Normally, there is plenty of little fun "extras" in my diaper bag, but, I just cleaned it out yesterday! :) Lucky me I guess!  


No comments:

Post a Comment