Monday, December 6, 2010

All About Me...30 Day Challenge! Day 14

all about me


Day 14 - a photo of a person you’d love to trade places with for a day

At first I thought, European royalty! But then, I realized I'd probably be spending the day doing something that had to do with ruling a country and not so much fun. I think I'd trade places with Keira Knightley and then hop on a plane to Paris and spend the afternoon having lunch and coffee at a cafe and then doing some shopping at the finest French boutiques, because, you know, I'd have that kind of money. :) 
 
Then I'd have dinner on the restaurant that's on the second level of the Eiffel Tower. 

Not a bad day in my book! I don't think hubby would be too disappointed if I swapped places with her for a day either. ;) 

I love watching this movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment