Wednesday, December 15, 2010

All About Me...In 30 Days (Playing Catch Up)

all about me

Sooo....I have some catch-up to do with the All About Me event. I had set up some to post while I was gone, but I still managed to get behind! But, now I should be all caught up!

Day 22 - a photo of your wedding/future wedding plans...
 May 28, 2005 - We got married in a beautiful, billowy tent with with about 80 family members and friends there to celebrate with us.


Day 23 - a photo of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently...

Well, this has been more of an impact over the past year. Our little man has made a huge impact in our life...having him has changed so much in our lives. So many new experiences, joys and yes, even frustrations have happened over the past year and I know there is so much more to come. Every day, hubby and I get to soak in all of the "new-ness" as little man is learning and doing so much. Our love for each other has grown and our hearts have grown and filled with love for our little man. He is such a blessing and although our life has changed from being just the two of us to a family of three, I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment