Friday, December 17, 2010

All About Me...In 30 Days! Day 26

all about me
Day 26 - a photo of where you live...

Ahhh...sunny Southern California! I love living here! Last week it was 80 degrees! Now it's cooled down and is raining, but still, 80 in December....kinda crazy! I love warm weather though. I am a flip-flop and tank top wearing girl and I just thrive in the sunshine! I am definitely happiest when the sun is out and shining on my shoulders. 
This is the entrance to our housing community. It's the perfect tree-lined drive...just like I've wanted since I was a kid!
This was actually taken a few short days before we bought our home. Now there are some new palm trees and grasses growing in the front yard.
This is the view of the mountains (and other homes) from our master bedroom
I feel that we are so blessed to have a house to live in, make our own and raise our little man in. I could have never dreamed that hubby and I would have a house of our own (especially when we got married 5 years ago and the housing market was skyrocketing!), but every day, I am so thankful to come home to our "home sweet home."


No comments:

Post a Comment