Friday, December 17, 2010

All About Me...In 30 Days! Day 25

all about me

Day 25 - your worst habit...


I think my worst habit is that I twirl my hair. When I don't put my hair up and out of the way, I am constantly finding a little strand and twirling away. Sometimes I even do it subconsciously and realize later that I've been twirling my hair. I've been doing it for about as long as I can remember and I'm pretty sure it's hereditary, since my dad did it when he was a kid too! But, the big difference is, that I still do it! I'm not exactly sure why I do it, but it just feels relaxing a soothing to me. Maybe it's kind of like a security blanket that is constantly with me! I think the worst was when I used to do it in school, (especially in college) my teachers probably thought I was bored out of my mind, but I usually didn't even realize I was doing it.

On days when I have my hair up all day, I love to take my hair down before bed and take a couple seconds to twirl my hair- it's just so soft and feels so relaxing! I try so hard to not do it when I am out in public, it can't look all that appealing. But, I'm pretty sure that I will continue to twirl my hair for as long as I have hair that is long enough to twirl! I doubt that it is a habit that I will be able to break. 

I'm really interested to see if our little man will twirl his hair or if I will pass the habit along to any future kiddos!

No comments:

Post a Comment