Monday, January 3, 2011

Shop the Mini Social and get $10 off $10 or more!

If you head on over to the Mini Social, you can use the code: MERRY10 to get $10 off your purchase of $10 or more! They have some super cute organic items if you're looking to add to your wardrobe or pick up a little something sweet for your little one! Now, I'm still looking through their different sales, so I haven't actually used it yet....so I can't guarantee how long this code will be good for. So if you see something you like, I'd jump on it...things are selling out quickly!

This organic womens scoop neck top is $19 before the discount
Lots of cute colors in these organic cotton crib sheets - $19 each!
This organic long sleeved infant onesie is only $10 and comes in two colors and lots of sizes!

Don't have an account with the Mini Social? You can sign up for an account here with my referral link.
Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment