Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wordless/Wordful Wednesday

This past weekend, my best friend and I got to have a girls weekend! We had so much fun together! This was the first time I was away from my little man overnight...I was gone for 3 nights! Luckily hubby was there to have some "man time" with our little guy. He sure does love his "da-da" but I sure did miss my boys! I had a wonderful and fun time, but I was happy to come home (to an amazingly clean home too...maybe I should leave more often...haha!). I got a little taste of what it is like for my hubby to have to leave for work all the time...man, it was breaking my little mama heart to leave my baby boy. I don't know how he does it, but I sure am thankful he is such a hard working hubby and provides for us. I am a lucky mama.

 

1 comment:

  1. Looks you had some fun girl time! I miss having that since I moved away from home.

    Found you from Cloth Blog Hop and glad I did :)

    ReplyDelete