Thursday, November 4, 2010

Friday Blog Hop Fun...

Happy Friday everyone! This week, I thought I would join in some Friday fun and hop along and find some new blogs to follow! 
 

I also read this quote today and it made me smile/laugh (Bill Cosby always does!), so I thought I would pass it along to add to the Friday fun:
In spite of the six thousand manuals on child raising in the bookstores, child raising is still a dark continent and no one really knows anything. You just need a lot of love and luck - and, of course, courage.
-- Bill Cosby
Ahhh..too true! So many of the things that I have learned about parenting so far (you know, in my almost 1 year of experience ;) was not learned in a book.

Happy Friday everyone and welcome to my blog if you are a new reader! So happy to have you here!

5 comments:

  1. Cute family:) Following from the blog hop, hope you can follow back.
    God Bless,
    Shelley
    http://mylifeadventurebyme.blogspot.com/2010/11/weekend-blog-hops.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hopping in to say I love your blog, I am now following and hope you will follow my blog at kittycrochettwo.blogspot.com
    Have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on being spotlighted. I'm a new follower.

    http://www.bassgiraffe.com/2010/11/follow-friday-1112.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. New Follower from Blog Hop. We have a Fabulous Friday Follow too...Love to have you! www.lilyslaundryblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the spotlight! I am following from Blog Hop Friday!

    ReplyDelete