Monday, November 29, 2010

All About Me...30 Day Challenge! Day 7

all about me

Day 7 - a picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest

My hubby is my best friend in the whole-wide-world! He knows me better than anyone (yes, even better than my best girlfriend) and he loves me just the way I am! Yay! I can tell him anything, talk to him about everything, he will let me take forever and a day to figure out what is actually on my mind, he loves me when my moods swing up and down and even when they go a little crazy and seem to come out of left field. He is the person I love to spend my days with and am looking forward to all the days to come and growing closer to him over the years to come. We have been together for 8 years now - 3 years dating and 5 years married - and it has been absolutely wonderful! I am truly blessed by his love and friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment