Saturday, November 27, 2010

All About Me...in 30 Days! Day Five

all about me
Day 5 - your favorite television program...
Well, we don't have cable... *gasp!* I know, I know, how could we survive?!? But, I actually like it. It's one less bill and I don't have to watch commercials. :D But, hubby and I do get netflix, so we are able to play "catch-up" and are usually about a season behind on our favorite shows. My current favorites are:

Bones

House
 and
Lie to Me

It's fun to relax together on the couch at the end of the day and watch a few of these together! I like them because they are each different as far as it comes to main topics, they aren't tooo graphic or "scary", the character development is fun to watch as it progresses and I love how they wrap up each problem into a nice, neat little package for the viewer.



No comments:

Post a Comment