Friday, November 26, 2010

All About Me...in 30 Days! Day Four!

all about me

Day 4 - a photo of you as a child...

Here is a photo of me as little girl! My first "photo shoot" It was for a newspaper ad for my Aunt's children's clothing store! My dad took the picture and my friend and I were the "models". I'm the one on the left with the long wavy hair and white shoes. :)

How embarrassing, huh? This one was taken by grade school best friend in her front yard with a polaroid camera. I was rocking leggings and some sort of cotton shirt-dress thing. And by this point, I'm sure I had braces to go along with my glasses. I had forgotten how long my hair was back then too! It's amazing, I can still remember both of the days that these photos were taken on so clearly!

I love looking at childhood pictures...they make me smile and cringe all at the same time. Well, at least my childhood memories were happy ones!


No comments:

Post a Comment