Friday, November 30, 2012

Welcome to the Newest Member of our Little Hedgehog Family!

November has been a month full or reasons to be thankful for our family and one of our biggest and newest reasons to give thanks arrived on the night of November 27th!


I am so happy to introduce our newest little boy, Riley James!
He was born on November 27th, 2012 at 11:47pm
He weighed 8lbs, 15oz and was 21" long
He is a blessing and a joy!


This was such a special way to wrap up the month of November! I am in so much awe every time I look at our new little baby boy! 

I hope that all of the readers here on The Little Hedgehog and all of the readers over at The Pistachio Project have enjoyed the Bumps to Babies event. Brittany and I had such a great time joining up to host this event together as we both waited for our new bundles of joy!

November has been an amazing month and I feel so thankful and blessed to have two wonderful sons! 


5 comments: