Sunday, May 22, 2011

The Flats & Handwashing Challenge Starts In The Morning!


It's finally here! The Flats and Handwashing Challenge starts in the morning. Everything is set and ready to go!
My portable diaper caddy!
The tub...ready and waiting!

I even have little man's first diaper cover and flat picked out! (I felt like I was picking out an outfit for the first day of school! Haha!) We'll be starting the day off with a Swaddlebees Unbleached flat, my Zookies cover sent to me for this Challenge and a Snappi sent to me from Zabi Baby


I think that I am going to try the Origami fold. I've been practicing that one the most, although this will be the first application on my actual, wiggly little man. If you are participating, what cover and flat are you starting with? Pins or Snappi?

 I'll let you know how it goes! I'll be posting pictures and updates daily...I'll be reviewing some things sent to me from some lovely sponsors as well!



No comments:

Post a Comment