Friday, May 27, 2011

Feed Me Friday ~ Email Subscription Hop (I'm This week's Features Blogger!)

I'm being this weeks featured blogger for Feed Me Friday ~ Email Subscription Hop! I was thrilled to have been chosen as the blogger of the week!







Welcome to Feed Me Friday Blog Hop, hosted by Oh So Savvy Mom and From Chalkboards to Strollers!  It's a Blog Hop to help you meet new bloggers and build your e-mail subscription.  Want to be a part of Feed Me Friday?  Just follow these simple rules:


- Add your blog link to the linky

- Subscribe by email and follow via GFC the two hostesses (Oh So Savvy Mom and From Chalkboards to Strollers) and the Blog of the Week.  Make sure to leave us a comment and  we will return the favor.
Visit as many blogs on the list as you can.  If you like the blog subscribe to their email (feel free to follow on GFC too, if you want)
- Leave them a comment with your blog link so they know you are subscribing from Feed Me Friday. Be sure to confirm your subscription!
-Subscribing back is not mandatory, but it is recommended.  It is a great way to build blogging relationships.

Since this is an e-mail subscription blog hop, your blog must have a place for people to subscribe to your email.  If there isn’t an e-mail subscribe option, your link will be removed from the linky. 


Every Friday we will put up a new Feed Me Friday linky, so be sure to stop by and add your blog.  Each week we will choose one participant from the previous week’s blog hop to be the Blog of the Week.



Welcome to my blog! I am so happy you are here!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on co-hosting. I’m a new follower from the hop, which is found on a page on my site that lists more than 200 hops, memes, and photo challenges… some for each day of the week. Check under the header for the link to that page. I’ve also just started a BlogFrog community that focuses on hops, carnivals, memes, and photo challenges. Go to http://theblogfrog.com/1504201 to visit & participate.
    I hope you’ll visit me soon and follow back!
    NCSue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm your newest email subscriber through Feed Me Friday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by your blog from the hop! Love your blog...I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete