Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

My little man with his "I Love You Stinky Face" book and "Stinky" shirt that we found! My hubby and I both call little man our little Stinky Face - we've called him that ever since we started reading him this book, at about 4 months, I think. We read this book every night together and I just love our bedtime story routine! He had gotten a hold of the book one day, and I just couldn't resist taking pictures!

*Don't mind the drool on the shirt... he just can't help himself...

2 comments:

  1. Mini Poem: Stinky
    Please Little Man don't one day be mad at us for calling you Stinky Face as it was meant in love,
    though when you do a stinky poo sometimes I wish I had a clothes pinned nose and wore industrial gloves.
    As a family we read I Love You Stinky face every single night,
    but I realize one day you'll be too old and say
    Mom and Dad this just isn't right.
    I'll have to put the book away along with your precious baby tee that reads Stinky,
    and pretend I didn't take these pictures, no not Stinky loving me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have this book and my kids love it!! My daughter love s the Cyclops part best!
    Thanks for buzzing by my blog last week! Sorry it's taken me so long to catch up! Following you now! Have a great week!

    ~ Busy Buzzer
    Buzzing the Day Away

    ReplyDelete