Saturday, August 21, 2010

Wacky Jacqui's Designs Launch Party!

Jaqui over at Wacky Jaqui's Designs is having a week long launch party event for her new blog! There will be prizes and the two largest design packages will be 25% off. The Wacky Jacqui's Designs Launch Party will be from August 23rd to August 30th. Make sure you check out her blog and enter to win!


The prizes that will be going to some lucky winners.

3 winners- Custom Made Buttons

2 winners- Pre-made Design Package

1 Winner- Animated Header

2 Winners- I Heart Blogging Package

3 Winners- Custom Made Twitter Background

GRAND PRIZE-
A Blog make over that include everything I can do.
• 2 or 3 column design
• Custom background
• Custom header (basic or animated)
• Matching font color
• Sidebar titles (unlimited)
• Custom signature
• Custom post divider
• Social network icons (unlimited)
• Convert to a 3 column layout (if needed)
• Custom blog button (2 included)
• Matching profile picture
• Navigation bar with text or images
• Matching twitter background
• Favicon
• Deletion of Blogger navigation bar if desired
• Installation

Total of 12 prizes to giveaway.!

I am really hoping to win the Grand Prize!!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed! I looked at Wacky Jacqui's work and I really like it, I would love to have her give my blog a hedgehoggy makeover!

Good luck to everyone who enters!


1 comment: