Friday, May 17, 2013

Thoughts and Musings from Little Michael


Little Michael is so observant of the world around him and I'm pretty sure he hears everything. Sometimes he says things that make me think, "Really!? He's only 3!" The other day, we were in the car and headed home, when we had the following conversation:

Michael: What color does green and orange make?
Me: Ummm...probably a brown-ish color
Michael: What does brown smell like?
Me: Well, colors don't smell, but things smell and things can be colorful. Like dirt. Dirt is brown and it smells earthy.
Michael: Is there dirt in outer space?
Me: I'm sure there is dirt in outer space! Dirt is everywhere.
Michael: Are there meteorites in outer space?
Me: Yes! Yes, there are meteorites in outerspace! 

So smart! I don't remember saying that meteorites were in outer space! I am constantly amazed at the thoughts he puts together and how our conversation went from color combinations to meteors! I'm sure every mom thinks her kids are super-duper smart and talented and clever... and I'm no exception! I think little Michael is all of those things and so much more!  


No comments:

Post a Comment