Friday, February 10, 2012

Finished Friday: Valentine's Freezer Paper Shirts

I always try to make little man shirts for the holidays. It's fun to me to find festive designs to create for little man and he seems to really like them! It fills me with warm fuzzies when he asks to wear a shirt that I made!

I found some fun Valentine's Day stencil inspiration on Pinterest (where else!) and knew they would be perfect!
 {credit}

{credit}

So, I printed my designs onto freezer paper, cut them out, ironed them on, painted them and voila!

 
 The LOVE shirt - this will be the one he wears on Valentines Day!

 The California Lovin' shirt...I think this is little man's favorite!

I think they turned out perfectly and little man seems to love them too! They were easy to make and I loved that I could give some of little man's plain tees some character!

This Friday I'm linking up with A Heart For Home for Finished Friday!





1 comment:

  1. I love those adorable t-shirts! Your little guy looks like he loves them, too.

    Thanks for linking up to our Finished Friday post. We hope you'll link up more projects in the future.

    For some reason the Finished Friday button doesn't appear to be working correctly on your blog. I've double check our code and it should work fine. Let me know if you have questions on how to insert it into your post.

    a_heart4home(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete