Friday, February 3, 2012

Finished Friday: I Love You Because... Messasge Board

 I've seen this idea floating around Pinterest for quite awhile and for Christmas my future sister-in-law made a really neat one for my brother. I decided to finally create one for our home! I got my inspiration from Pinterest HERE and HERE. I created mine using Picnik and then I printed it out on some scrapbook paper I had. I popped it into a frame a wrote a little love not to hubby! Hubby loved it! I got an "Awww!" and a big hug and smoochies when he saw it! :) 


This was such an easy project to make ...I'm not sure what took me so long to make it! I love having a little Friday motivation to get me thinking about craft projects throughout the week and to help me actually make them!

This also turned out to be a great Valentine's decoration! It's perfect to use throughout the year, but it seems extra fitting for February. Another fun thing to do would be to print "I love you because..." on different scrapbook paper to go with the holidays!

I'm linking up with  A Heart For Home for Finished Friday!




1 comment:

  1. I've seen these a lot on Pinterest as well. I think my husband needs one for Valentine's Day. Yours looks wonderful.

    Thanks for linking up to Finished Fridays @ A Heart for Home.

    ReplyDelete