Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Upcoming CSN Stores Review...What Will It Be?

 I was so excited when I was contacted by CSN Stores to do another review for their site! As a CSN Stores Preferred Blogger, I will be getting the opportunity to review something from their 200+ stores! Now, that's a lot to choose from! Hubby and I are still in the process of re-painting and decorating our home, so will I choose one of their beautiful wardrobes, a decorative item for the kitchen that evokes a feeling of being in Italy or something shiny and new for my little man? The possibilities are truly endless!

Have you shopped with CSN Stores before? If not, you should definitely take a look! They have so many great products and so many of them come with free shipping! Here are some of the things I have been eyeballing:
From their collection of wardrobes - this would look amazing in our bedroom!

Italian wall art for our kitchen...
Some new bakeware...
This looks so fun, colorful and it makes noise! ...little man would love it!
These would look nice in our newly painted bathroom

See my dilemma? I haven't quite decided what I'll be reviewing yet, but I'll make sure to let you know what I choose, how I like it and I will definitely add some fun pictures!

2 comments: