Wednesday, September 1, 2010

bumGenius needs YOUR Help!


New colors are in the works over at bumGenius! So exciting! The best part is, bumGenius wants your input! I LOVE my bumGenius 3.0's and I just ordered one of the new 4.0's with snaps - I can't wait to see how it fits my little man! What's your favorite color? Mine are Ribbit, Moonbeam, Butternut and Zinnia (ok, I know that wasn't one color) I just ordered the new 4.0 in Sweet, because I really want to see what the new colors look like in person!

So, if you are a cloth diapering mama (or daddy) who has some thoughts on the bumGenius colors - love 'em, don't love 'em, like patterns, don't want to see patterns? Whatever your thoughts are, bumGenius wants to know your opinion! The survey doesn't take very long at all...took me about 5 minutes! I know they appreciate the help!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment