Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Upcoming Review to CSN Stores!

I just wanted to post a little teaser for an upcoming review I'll be doing for CSN Stores! CSN Stores is a great site to shop for whatever you are looking for, they have over 200 online stores where you can find everything from cookware to cribs to specific needs such as dining room sets and dog beds! Something for everyone! If you have never been to their site, you will definitely want to go check it out! They have pretty much anything and everything that you could every need or want or if you just need to satisfy that urge to do a little online window shopping! 


If you know me at all, you know that I love to shop! LOVE IT! But, since having my son, I have taken a bit of a shopping hiatus and I spend more of my days at home playing, feeding, going on walks with my son, waiting for nap time to come and go and well, shopping at a typical mall has really gone to the wayside. That is where the internet comes in! I really appreciate the convenience of shopping online now! Even though there is usually a shipping charge, I tend to weigh that charge against the time, gas and energy it would take me to pack my son and all of his diaper bag "necessities" up, get him in the car, drive to wherever we're going, do my shopping and then head home. I'm tired just typing that! Haha! So, I have really come to value the convenience with which I can click through a site during my sons nap time or after he is asleep for the night, do my shopping and have it delivered to my door. Besides, I love mail just about as much as I love to shop. 

So, what will I be reviewing??? Oooh! Good question! Well, I do have to keep you guessing so you'll want to check back, now don't I? Will it be something for my son...I sure do love to shop for him! I usually tell my hubby, "He needs it!" Or will it be something decorative or home improvement-y for our home, which we are in the process of fixing up? Feel free to chime in with any thoughts in a comment below or if you have any suggestions of things you have purchased from CSN and love!




Maybe this play mat for my son?












 Oooh! I'm drooling over this from the dining sets collection! It would be perfect in our kitchens breakfast nook area!











So, go check them out and make sure you check back here to see when I post my review for CSN!

1 comment:

  1. I love CSN stores! Thanks for putting my button on your blog; I just subscribed to your site and am looking forward to getting to know you!

    ReplyDelete