Friday, June 25, 2010

The Fluffdom Express is Headed Your Way!


Surprise, surprise! Announcing the Fluffdom Express event! There is a unique cloth diapering event that will be rolling into town in August! This fluffy event is "geared to helping families of children with Special Needs find diapers for their child and helping families decide what diapers to use in a hospital setting!" I sure wish cloth diapers had been an option at the hospital where my son was born! Happily Southern is putting this event on and there is more info on her site, so make sure that you go check it out! 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing about this Sarah! I do have one question... can you email me your email since I'm putting in the extra entries into each giveaway you enter, I need to have a way to contact you. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. forgot to leave my email! happilysouthernreviews@gmail.com :)

    ReplyDelete