Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Preowned Diapers: A Great Way to Build Your Stash!


I just thought that I would pass on something that has helped me to build my stash at a more reasonable rate: pre-owned diapers! Now you might think, "Ewww! Cloth diapers someone else has used?!?" But, actually, they are usually used for about 3 weeks or less and rarely have much if any wear and tear or staining to them. They have been cleaned by the company any are ready for your little one to be the next to show them some love. I was a little skeptical before I ordered my firs pre-loved diaper, but when I got it, I looked and looked again... it looked like it had never been worn! Now they may not all look so new, but it's usually pretty hard to tell that they've been worn. So far, my favorite site to order pre-owned diapers from is Diaper Junction. They have a sectioned of pre-owned diapers along the left column. One of the things that I love about this site is that you can sign up for email notification when they get pre-owned diapers back in stock! I think that that is just awesome and so helpful! As of this afternoon, they had some pre-owned diapers back in stock and I just ordered some in that were listed in excellent condition. They go quickly, so you can't hem and haw about it for too long. So, if you're looking for some diapers that are new to you at a bit of a discount (because every little bit helps), head on over to Diaper Junctions pre-owned diaper section and check the selection out or sign up for email notification when they are back in stock! Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment