Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patrick's Day

(photo credit - quote added.)


I hope that everyone had a fun and festive St. Patrick's Day! I made little man a new shirt for the occasion!


...I think he was rather pleased with his new shirt! 

 We had a fun day full of laughter, family time and general mischief!

 

Lucky mama steals a kiss from her little leprechaun! 

We ended up the day with a dinner of corned beef, cabbage, potatoes and carrots...Mmmm! (thank you handy, dandy crock-pot!) 

What did you do for St. Patrick's Day? Did the leprechauns turn any of your food green? Did they stir up some mischief or did you enjoy a day full of luck?



1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah,
    I found you on the cloth diaper blog hop and have been following you. I love your blog and am fairly new to CDing and blogging myself. I would love it if you could stop by and take a look and offer any input/advice you may have. http://oneprayingmommy.blogspot.com/
    Thanks so much,
    Miranda
    ps I noticed that you are not far from me, and my blog is all about supporting your local community and finding support there which is why you were one of the very first blogs I followed :)

    ReplyDelete