Friday, March 11, 2011

My Baby Wears AppleCheeks ...Does Yours?


I love little man in his AppleCheeks! They're cute and colorful, fluffy and absorbent, it can be used as a cover with  inserts or as all in one diapers, and I just looove the elastic ruffle (can I say ruffle, since it's my son that uses these diapers?) that keeps everything in the diaper!

Little man loves to "read" in his AppleCheeks!

I have Lemon Zest and Orange Zest in little man's stash. Next on my list of "have-to-have" colors are Dark Chocolate and St. Lucia!


AppleCheeks is doing a fun blog hop of babies who wear AppleCheeks! Head on over there and join in if your baby likes to sport some AppleCheeks!




2 comments:

  1. I had two Applecheeks in my newborn stash and really liked them! I don't have any in my stash now but I may need to get one or two! Thanks for reminding me!

    I'm a new follower just hopping by and would love for you to check out my new blog at http://www.formulamom.com and follow back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. do u still have the orange zest ???

    ReplyDelete