Friday, January 28, 2011

Germs, Germs.. Everywhere!

Well, I'm sick now too (well I have been for the past couple of days). Little man was just getting better, then he decided to share his germs with me (how sweet of him). Now, he has re-caught his cold and has an appointment with his doctor tomorrow morning. He has a drippy nose, a rattly chest, a mild cough, a fever and he's teething. :p Is it normal for a 14 month old to be getting his first molars in yet? The bottom left one has already burst through and the top left is edging in. So, that adds a lot of drool and fussy-ness to the whole being sick thing. I was so glad they could fit me in on a Saturday since his fever really kicked up a notch today. I should probably go to the doctor as well, but we shall see how I feel on Monday. 
I am sorry that things have gotten off to a slow start this year, but hopefully my posts will pick up again once the cold bug is kicked to the curb! My head is so stuffed up (which doesn't help the thinking process much) and I feel like I have cotton stuffed up my nose into my brain. My throat hurts...wahh!!! (whose the bigger baby around here, me or little man?) Then there is the coughing...I'm not going to describe the lovely things that come up and out when I cough... Anywho, hopefully things will get back to normal...SOON!


No comments:

Post a Comment