Saturday, January 29, 2011

Upcoming CSN Stores Review!


Little man is on the move! He loves to walk, climb, explore and SWING! He absolutely has a blast whenever we go to the park and swing him in those little bucket seats! I love hearing his squeals of joy and seeing his wide, gleeful smile.  Since we live in Southern California, it is sunny, about, oh, 90% of the time and I would just love to start shopping for some swing sets for our little man to play on in his very own back yard! Call me crazy, but I have been eyeballing different swing sets for little man to swing on and play on since he was born! I had such happy and fun memories on mine in my own backyard as a kid that I can't wait to share those fun memories with my son!
Here are some of my favorites: 


CSN Stores is a great place to do your shopping for a swing set or whatever it is you are shopping for! They have over 200 stores, reasonable prices and so many of their items ship for free! I have ordered from them in the past and I have been extremely happy with everything that I have purchased from CSN Stores. Now I just have decide what to do my review on! So many choices... 

*In exchange for writing this post, I will be given a $35 CSN gift code with which to use to purchase an item that I will be reviewing in the future. So keep your eyes peeled to see what I'll be reviewing!*


No comments:

Post a Comment