Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Swirl - Sample Sales by Daily Candy + $20 off Your Order!



Let the shopping fun begin! I recently came across a new (at least it's new to me!) deal of the day site called Swirl. 

What is Swirl?
It's a place to buy clothes and accessories at up to 80% off! Swirl is an online sample sale site created in partnership with DailyCandy.
Here's some of the items they have for sale that I thought were cute! 


 Swirl also has a $20 coupn code out right now: CANDY719. If you see anything you like, hurry and use the code, because it expires tomorrow night!

Swirl also offers a $25 credit through their referral program. (Your account is credited after a purchase is made and shipped) 

So, if you don't already have a Swirl account, you can create your own Swirl account HERE through my referral link and start shopping! Happy Shopping!

*Thank you to The Budget Mommy for pointing me in the direction of this site!

No comments:

Post a Comment