Tuesday, July 13, 2010

EO Products Review


I recently got the chance to review some wonderful products from EO. EO is a a family owned and operated company that manufactures personal care products using the highest grade natural and certified organic ingredients. They strive to "create products that are natural, gentle, effective and free from animal testing" while consciously seeking to provide products created with integrity and sustainability. EO works "...collectively to make responsible, sustainable and authentic personal care products." They are a company that endeavors to create natural, safe and effective products that can be enjoyed without harming the environment.

EO sent me a lovely care package of products for me and my home that included:
  • All Purpose Cleaner - Meyer Lemon 16oz.
  • Liquid Hand Soap - Peppermint & Tea Tree 12oz.
  • Bubble Bath - Time Out: Vanilla & Coconut with Tangerine 12oz.
  • Hand Sanitizing Spray - Organic Peppermint with Thyme 2oz.
  • Shampoo - French Lavender 1.5oz.
  • Conditioner - French Lavender 1.5oz.
  • Shower Gel - French Lavender 1.5oz.
  • Body Lotion - French Lavender 1.5oz.
 

 I put them to the test right away! I put the hand soap in our downstairs bathroom and I love how squeaky clean my hands feel after using it! I also really like that I can smell the essential oils throughout the kitchen whenever it gets used by someone else- it's like a nice minty-fresh breeze wafts by me. Then I set out to clean our kitchen floors with the All Purpose Cleaner. Now, I normally use Swiffer cleaning pads, but since having my son, I have been working on replacing all of our cleaning and personal products with their organic counterparts. I have been particularily anxious to find a replacement floor cleaner because I know my son is just weeks away from crawiling and scooting all over the floors and the last thing I want it for him to get chemicalls on his fingers and then put them in his mouth! Now, at first I was a little skeptical on how well the All Purpose Cleaner would work. The linolium floors in our house are pretty much the cheapest thing ever and they are white *GASP!* So hard to keep clean! So I made a bucket of hot, soapy cleaner and set to work. Now other cleaners I have used required a lot of elbow grease, but EO's All Purpose Cleaner cleaned the floors effortlessly!!! I was so excited! My kitchen floor looked fabulous afterwards! Then I tackled some of the grease spots on the stove top- ahhh.... like a hot knife through butter and voila! Clean stove! 

That next night I used the Bubble bath for a nice, long, bubbly soak in the tub. Oh be still my heart! I love bubble baths! It smelled heavenly too- I loved the tangerine scent, citrus scents are my absolute favorite! So, I took a nice soak and read a book...happy mama! I put the Shampoo, Conditioner and Shower Gel in the shower and have been using it for the last 3 days and I have to say that I actually like the smell of the French Lavender. I am not usually a big lavender person, I usually find that they are overpowering for me, but this one had a very mild, pleasant and relaxing scent to it and I really like how it's been treating my long hair. I keep the Body Lotion next to my bed and put some on my hands and arms before bedtime to help send me off to dream land! Lastly, I put the Hand Sanitizing Spray in my diaper bag and got my first chance to use it today after one of my sons diaper changes while we were out and about. I really like carrying sanitizing spray in my diaper bag to make sure my hands are clean after shopping or a diaper change. I liked the way that it felt on my hands and I love that it is organic- I can feel good about using it and then cuddling my little man! 

I really enjoyed using all of the products. I think that they performed excellently and I am so happy to have found some natural and organic cleaning and personal care products. I also love the blue bottles, such a rich cobalt blue! The blue bottles paired with the label design made me feel like I was using spa products! I am a very happy mama with my new EO products and I will definitely be buying when these bottles are done@

If you are interested in more information or ordering some of their fabulous products, then you can head over to the EO website here: http://www.eoproducts.com/ 

You can also join EO on Facebook or follow them on Twitter!

Thank you again to EO for sending me such wonderful products to review!
The products were provided to me free of charge and this has not influenced my opinion of the product. I have sought to give my honest opinions and experiences on these products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Thank you again to EO!




No comments:

Post a Comment