Wednesday, July 14, 2010

iStyle Originals T-shirt Review!

My husband and I both have an iPhone and we love them. Before I had one I didn't think that a phone that could take pictures, surf the web or have the ability to let you download and use apps was necessary. Then my hubby surprised me with an iPhone and it was love at the first moment of powering on. I love that I can take quick pictures of my son and then text them to our family who lives out of town and I love how easy it is to check my emails and facebook and... did I mention that I love my iPhone? So, when I came across the iStyle Originals site, I knew they were a perfect fit for our little iFamily. By now my son is used to me pulling out my iPhone to snap his picture and an iStyle Originals T-shirt of his own was the logical next step for our little iBaby!

I had the opportunity to review an iStyle Originals - "Clothing and Apparel for the iGeneration." They not only have fun and cute clothing, but the iStyle Originals site is hilarious- they have such clever little sayings and graphics on everything from their shirts to their beanies to their instruction manuals. they're packaging is fabulous too, it's like you are buying an iPod or "softwear" for your computer! So clever! They even have Tech Support if you aren't sure how to use your iStyle Originals properly. :)
I chose the iStyle Originals Nanowear iCute Baby T-Shirt  in black and I smile every time I see my son wear it, because, gosh darn it, I think my little iBaby is the cutest thing ever! The t-shirt is soft and a comfy fit for my son, it washed up beautifully, even after being covered in a days worth of drool! :) Speaking of drool, I would love to see an iDrool t-shirt, onesie or bib, because other than being cute, my son constantly drools! An iDrool shirt would be a must for his wardrobe, because that one "word" says it all about him.



The iStyle Originals site has lots of other items, if you aren't in the market for baby clothes. They have Adultwear t-shirts for men and women, Doggiewear for that special pooch in your life and even some fun accessories like beanies and golf balls! Something for everyone!

I love my sons iCute t-shirt and I have already gotten compliments on it when we are out and about. The quality is great, the styling is creative and to get some of your very own iWear, click on over to the iStyle Originals site!     

You can also check them out of their Facebook page and follow them on Twitter

Thank you again to iStyle Originals for sending me such a wonderful product to review!
The t-shirt was provided to me free of charge and this has not influenced my opinion of the product. I have sought to give my honest opinions and experience on this product. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Thank you again to  iStyle Originals!




1 comment: