Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wordless Wednesday - Chalk Spray

I made little man some chalk spray yesterday! I got the idea HERE from Infarrantly Creative - the only thing I changed was that I used food coloring instead of washable tempura paint (because I didn't have any). I am happy to say that the food coloring didn't stain hands, clothing or the sidewalk. Although, next time I think I will add more color. :)

This is awesome!


Little man picked out the blue color all by himself!
Then we poured it in a cup and painted with it!

...then it became finger paint! This was little man's favorite!
 
Mommy, you need to touch it too! It actually felt kinda cool - thick and a bit slimy :)

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! Found you via green blog hop! Thanks for being a part of it!

    All the best!

    http://jemsroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete