Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!



While this Easter little man is still a bit young to care about the fun and festivities that go along with Easter (he is currently napping), I do look forward to the day when I can color Easter eggs with him, make him a little Easter basket of fun goodies and watch him scurry about as he hunts for hidden Easter eggs. I also look forward to the day when I can have conversations with him about the more meaningful reason for celebrating Easter. Oh, little man and I "talk" now and I must say, he is quite the conversationalist! But, one day, the "Bwa-bwa's", ""duckie", "da-da'" and "ma-ma" conversations will turn into something more. I cherish these fun, sweet moments of hugs, wet, slobbery kisses and how he loves with abandon. I hope that he never looses his joyful spirit, delightful smile and that he continues to embrace the world without fear. I hope that as parents, hubby and I can continue to encourage those traits. I hope that we can also help him to discover the beautiful act of atonement that Jesus made for us and that he can marvel because of the power and glory of the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead. I have so much hope and excitement for what is yet to come for little man in his life. I cannot wait to see who he becomes as he grows. I am so thankful that hubby and I were chosen to be little man's parents and that we can teach him about the wonder and glory and hope that God has for him, all because HE Lives!

Happy Easter Sunday everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment