Friday, October 15, 2010

CSN Stores Review



 A little while ago, I posted that I would be doing a product review for CSN Stores as one of their Preferred Bloggers!  Well....what did I pick to review? After searching through their 200+ stores and oogling over so many different products, I finally settled on something for our kitchen! I thought that it would be something that I would be able to use on a weekly basis and would really come in handy with Thanksgiving almost upon us.

I chose the Rachael Ray Bubble and Brown 2-Piece Stoneware Baker Set in Chocolate and I think that it will look so nice and festive on our Thanksgiving table with some green bean casserole in it or some oven roasted veggies! Yum!

The List price for this stoneware set is $57.95, but CSN's price is $39.95 (a savings of $18.00), plus they offer free shipping on this item! So, I just put a little extra of my own money towards this stoneware set and I couldn't be happier with it! It arrived quickly and was packaged very well. I was impressed how well it was boxed up to assure that the 2 pieces of stoneware arrived safe and sound.

They wash up beautifully- both by hand and in the dishwasher. The first time I used them, I made tuna fish casserole in the smaller of the two stoneware pieces. It is perfectly sized for two people. The casserole turned out great and was yumm-o! I have since made a baked chicken dish as well as oven roasted veggies in these stoneware sets and I have been impressed with the quality of the stoneware as well as how well it distributes heat to bake the food evenly. 

I am again very impressed with CSN Stores selection, their wonderful and friendly customer service, their great communication on when your package is shipping (tracking number included) and that their packages consistently arrive in a timely manner with everything packed up safe and sound. With over 200 stores to shop from, CSN really does have something for everyone and with free shipping on so many of their products, it is a great site to do some Christmas shopping from!  Happy Shopping!

Thank you to CSN Stores for providing me with the opportunity to review and item from your site. I have sought to give my honest opinions and experiences on these products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Thank you again to CSN Stores for sponsoring this review!

No comments:

Post a Comment