Sunday, October 24, 2010

Hyland's Teething Tablet Recall

I just read about a recall on Hyland's Teething Tablets and I wanted to pass the info along to my readers. When I first read it, I ran downstairs to see which teething tablets I have. I had a a different brand, but it still worries me! It seems like so many things for babies and children are being recalled (cribs, strollers, tylenol...) and now even something that is supposed to be a homeopathic remedy has been added to the list! It makes me even more glad that I have an amber teething necklace for my little man!

 So, if you use teething tablets, make sure you check your medicine cabinet!You can find out more info on the recall website here.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, thanks for posting this - this is the first time I am reading about this recall. We do have some of these in our medicine cabinet, but my little guy has rarely used them - we have an amber teething necklace for him as well! Still scary to know we have something in the house that has been recalled!

    Thanks so much for the tip!!

    ~ Busy Buzzer
    Buzzing the Day Away

    ReplyDelete