Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas!


I wanted to wish all of my readers a very Merry Christmas! I hope that you are all having a happy holidays and enjoying time with family, friends and loved ones. 

We are visiting with family and little man is having a wonderful time exploring, playing and spending time with family. He absolutely loves Christmas lights and is making so many special memories. 

Hubby and I feel very blessed to be able to spend time with our family this Christmas and our hearts are full of joy and amazement as we reflect on the on the meaning of Christmas and that Christ came to earth as a tiny baby. 
"An angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were terrified.  But the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people.  Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord.  This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger."  Suddenly a great company of the heavenly host appeared with the angel, praising God and saying,  "Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace to men on whom his favor rests."
-Luke 2:9-14

I can't imagine what it must have been like to see a host of angels fill the sky ...how glorious it must have been! I can't imagine what it was like for Mary to hold her new baby boy and look into his eyes ...what a joy to snuggle her baby and the Savior.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Thank you to all of you who take the time to read my blog and leave comments. I appreciate each and every one of you! I look forward to what is to come in the new year!



2 comments:

  1. Hey there! I've been following your website for a long time now and finally got the bravery
    to go ahead and give you a shout out from Porter Texas!
    Just wanted to mention keep up the good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering if you ever thought of changing the page layout of your
    site? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.
    But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better.
    Youve got an awful lot of text for only having 1 or 2 pictures.

    Maybe you could space it out better?
    My site :: Sewa Bus Pariwisata Jogja Murah

    ReplyDelete