Friday, February 4, 2011

Sunshine Makes Me Happy!

*Happy Sigh* It is a b-e-a-utiful sunny southern California day! I was so happy to finally get to hang little man's cloth diapers out in the sun to soak up some rays. It seemed like it was always rainy here on laundry day (I think there were evil forces working against me) and my cloth diapers have seen too much of the inside of a dryer. I'm so happy to get the chance to take advantage of the sun's natural whitening and brightening powers! 
 Yay! We will definitely be taking advantage of the sunshine today...perhaps with a trip to the park! 

I got so excited that I was able to hang my diapers out in the sun that I just had to share some pictures! 
 
*Note the portable clothesline...we aren't "allowed" to have real clotheslines in our housing community, so I tote this one out on sunny days! I'm sneaky!*

How do you dry your diapers? Clothesline? Dryer? Another method? I'd love to hear about it!

I hope that you are having a happy, sunny day wherever this post finds you today! Happy Friday!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment