Sunday, February 13, 2011

CSN Stores - a Review!


Remember my post a little while back about an upcoming CSN Stores review? Well, here it is! I put my $35 gift certificate towards the Rachael Ray Bubble and Brown 4.25 Qt. Oval Covered Casserole in Chocolate! It was on sale for $39.95 and had FREE shipping! 
I love my new covered casserole dish! The color looks so nice in our kitchen and the dish is really tall, so it keeps your food from bubbling over. I put this to the test too! I baked a chicken dish that had previously bubbled over when I used another baking dish and lets just say, it took oven cleaner and many, many hours of scrubbing. :p So, I wanted to see if the Rachel Ray covered casserole dish would stand up to the challenge of this tasty chicken dish. Well...I am happy to report that it did! I opened the oven when it was done and there was no mess! The high walls on the casserole dish and the lid kept everything where it should be. It was super easy to clean too! Everything rinsed off very easily and it didn't require much elbow grease to make it look shiny and new again! 

Another successful CSN shopping experience! My casserole dish came packaged safe and sound in a very timely manner. CSN Stores has an unbeatable product selection and so many items have free shipping! I am a fan! 

I love my new casserole dish - I can't wait to bake with it again and the 4.25 Qt. size makes it perfect for holidays and parties too!

What are you shopping for? Check out CSN Stores and Happy Shopping!

Thank you to CSN Stores for providing me with the opportunity to review and item from your site. I received a $35 gift certificate to use on the site and I personally covered the difference of the item reviewed. I was not compensated in any other way. I have sought to give my honest opinions and experiences on these products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Thank you again to CSN Stores for sponsoring this review!




No comments:

Post a Comment