Wednesday, February 2, 2011

(Almost) Wordless Wednesday

We recently took little man to the Monterey Bay Aquarium for the first time! We were up north visiting my parents and took a day to go say "hi" to all the fish and other critters at the Aquarium. It was so much fun for me to go there with him and my hubby (and my mom too!) since that was the Aquarium that I had grown up going to. Our family would go about once a month when my brother and I were little to have lunch and look at all the fishies and otters and jellies. It was so much fun and I have such happy memories from going there. It was wonderful to start the tradition of taking our little man to the same Aquarium!

visiting the birdies with a view out to the bay where we could see a pod of dolphins playing!
In a tunnel watching the "ocean tides" flow over your head!
The Jellyfish exhibit has always been my favorite and little man loved reaching out to try to "touch" them!




1 comment:

  1. I love the aquarium! It's so nice you were able to spend the day there as a family. :)

    ReplyDelete